Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 251 - Tuesday Tiredness

Post Pilates, slumped on the sofa (but with stunning posture) catching up on the joy and happiness of Albert Square.....accompanied by a Horlicks!!!

I need a good nights sleep tonight and if anything can help me a mug of malted milk can!

Both Sunday and Monday nights I had the most dreadful sleep, tossing and turning for hours and random dreams!!! Sunday night I blame the Celebration chocolate overdose, giving me a late night sugar boost!!  But Monday night I don't understand - I had fasted and then for two hours Waltzed, Tangoed and Cha Cha Cha'd....so sleep should have come easy as I was running on empty, but no!!!!  Maybe my mind couldn't switch off, perhaps I was practicing my footwork in my head.....

I couldn't post a photo of Horlicks so below is the stunning clouds that I saw from my office today.




So goodnight, and sleep well all!!!  Fingers crossed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment