Monday 26 January 2015

Day 271 - Confusion & Mayhem

So as tonight is Strictly Ballroom, my Monday Memory is linked to dance!!! This gem is from November 2013, the 90's do.....what a funny night that was and the costumes!!!!

As you can see from this shot I'm a natural mover (ha ha), doing my own unique Harry Potter inspired Tango - with my poor victim Monica Lewinsky (aka SPS).

Bless Dick, doesn't he look confused....forgotten where he is or trying to find Mrs Potato Head!!!?


My back has been in all sorts of discomfort over the last 48 hours, really struggled to get out of bed this morning!!!  All wonky, in a right old state - resembling Quasimodo.  So I vowed that tonight my Latin moves would have to be a little more restrained, subtle and less enthusiastic!!

Off I went to dancing, or should I call it healing dancing? As soon as I stepped onto the dance floor in my shiny munchkin dance shoes the back pains disappeared!!  Tonight I finally mastered the around the clock Waltz move....but I now want to learn the New York and Hockey Stick moves, onwards and upwards!!!  Really enjoying my Monday nights and so chuffed with my achievements so far.....and such a relief to have a pain free back again!!


Goodnight from Fred & Ginger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment