Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 258 - Fast Spinning Dancing!!!!

Monday nights are just insane at the moment - but insanely enjoyable.  But come Tuesday morning my fasting, spinning and dancing combo turns me into a zombie.

Rushed home from work and spun like a loon with Sarah who is a great teacher, she takes no prisoners and doesn't let us pause for breath!!!  Last night I was right in her eye-line (big mistake) - couldn't falter as she kept shouting "come on Gary!!"..... and when she said "faster" I really shouldn't have rolled my eyes!!!!

Then it is off to Bells Yew Green's Village Hall for the 2 hour ballroom lesson with Keith and Jemima.....and Cinderella!!


Jemima lent Caroline some glitzy dance shoes to practice in, and I just loved the look with the leopard print socks :-)  My dance shoes are winging their way from Hong Kong as I write this, when they finally get here I'm hoping they can transform me into the new Brendon Cole!

The fancy shoes made Caroline taller, which meant I had to really work on my posture as I couldn't have Cazza towering over me....but my problem is I cant stop my head dropping and I keep watching my feet!  Head up Tree, head up...


Who knew the Waltz was so complicated, the around the clock move was frustrating and there is a Japanese Tango??

No comments:

Post a Comment