Saturday 31 January 2015

Day 276 - Grunting, Grimacing & Goldings!

So my Saturday morning comprised of a snow flurry, bacon baguette and latte in Côte and searching for dessert plates/dishes for my upcoming meals....with no success!  

I then ventured home to catch up on the Williams v Sharapova final clash, and it didn't disappoint!  The number 1& 2 seeds giving everything....a great match with such hunger and determination.  It had everything - illness, a rain delay and of course the trademark Shazza grunting!  Just saw a comment on Facebook saying Serena is an "unpleasant sportswoman"...in my opinion what a load of  bo!!ocks! Give credit where credit is due, not everybody's cup of tea but appreciate the amazing athlete she is!  Why do people have such a negative attitude when it comes to the William's sisters? I love them - their story, their personalities, their commitment to the sport.....Come on Serena, hoping you can do the Grand Slam!  Now Djokovic is another story completely.....grrrr!!!

Then it was time for the gym.....managed 30 minutes on the treadmill and TRXed hard, and Mrs Piper would be so proud of me pummelling my Glute Maximus with the roller! Oh the pain....


And to end the last day of January we headed to the Goldings and had a delightful evening - tasty food, great company and Chloe and Riley are just the most lovely kids.....I was pleased Nat came along as these kids like to play and I'm not as young as I used to be!!!  


Right off to bed as I have a 9 o'clock date with DavAnne, Nat, Bacon Sarnie and a certain Mr Andrew Murray!  Gonna be emotional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment