Monday 12 January 2015

Day 257 - Needs a caption!!

It's Monday Memories time again - this week I am heading back to the USA.  Three months ago today was the eve of the #GMT40 trip.  Last night as I struggled to get to sleep (again) I skimmed through my timeline on Facebook and found some unseen footage from Vegas.  I reckon I missed them due to the lack of free Wi-Fi and the madness that erupted when we arrived.

Right, this photo, cracks me up - come on people lets have a humourous caption please!!


And here are some other moments from the High Roller, my Birthday and the Grinham's Elvis renewal of vows.... 



Also what the hell am I doing on the High Roller.....auditioning for Riverdance!!!? Watch out Michael Flately!


Photo credits Punter-Stones & Solange!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment