Tuesday 3 February 2015

Day 279 - Early to Rise, Early to Bed!!

4:30am - awoken by something....then just drifted in and out of sleep until 6:30 when the tea lady knocked at the door and delivered a brew!  Bless Natalie, she makes a good cuppa :-)


It was so cold I had a quick wee and jumped back in my pit for another 45 minutes and watched the penultimate episode of Legacy - a brilliant subtitled Danish drama about a complicated family, inheritance and some very odd pieces of art!  Blog readers are you slightly shocked that I'm watching something subtitled and slightly high brow?....maybe this is the new me, I am over 40 now after all!!  Sky Arts is maybe the way to go....

....but then I got up for Scrambled Eggs on a Bagel and a Latte, with Eastenders (so quickly back to the old me and low brow).


Right its 21:15, just in from Pilates and I'm in bed with a Horlicks and Broadchurch!!  Rock n Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment