Sunday 1 February 2015

Day 277 - Sloppy Tosser!

Alarm going off at 7:30 am on a Sunday was unnatural and rather upsetting....but the Murray Mavericks had supporting to do!!


Wrapped up warm carrying bacon and Bakewell tarts we headed to Chez DavAnnes for Murray v Djokovic via Costa...I needed a Hazelnut Latte to get me going!!!

On arrival the kitchen opened for business!  A handsome looking fry up emerged with Anne asking "happy on your laps?" - yes please...then with the humorous addition "either of you a sloppy tosser and need a lap try"


Right to the tennis, what can I say? From high expectation to despair!  That is all I am going to say about the tennis outcome....

Except the winner of the Oscar goes to Novak Djokovic for his dramatic and extremely convincing performance of an injured tennis player....oh my thumb (I'm ok again), oh my legs (I'm ok again) and the fatigue (I'm ok again)...such an actor!

Unlucky Muzza...but a delightful morning in the company of Anne & Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment