Sunday 8 February 2015

Day 284 - Ad, Gaz & Pippy!!

Then and now!!!

Top, from the Pipers wedding cruise about 12 years ago (correct me if I'm wrong?)....and below as we are today (well yesterday) - minus the tans and shiny cheeks!!!


A great night was had celebrating Pippy's arrival into the 40 club! Venue was a swanky little wine bar called Chapter 12 in Hailsham.  But I ate too many peanuts and drank too much gassy beer....so felt as though I was going to explode....and my newish jeans don't have any room for manoeuvre!!! So left the peanuts alone and started drinking coffee cocktails and G+Ts. 

At midnight we left the bar and I was asked to take the balloons....so in search of taxi I wandered along the Hailsham high street looking like The Emperor from Star Wars with an array of colourful balloons trailing me in the gusty wind (not mine, thank you!!!!)


So back to Buckle Gardens for a house party...I vaguely remember Captain Morgan's, cold pizza and swigging Prosecco from the bottle, yes I know I'm class personified!

My head hit the pillow at 3am....thank you for a fun night Pipers and the Buckle Brigade!  Right need to catch up on some missed sleep, or my grouchy twin will appear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment