Monday 9 February 2015

Day 285 - Day Off!!

The cough that started yesterday morning and was a tad annoying in the cinema for the other viewers - hit with a vengeance this morning, along with a headache.....so only thing for it stay in bed!!!

Back to last night and with Lindsey I went to see Selma, it was a really powerful thought provoking film.  But I kept calling it Salem....even when I went in and booked the tickets "2 tickets for Salem please" - I got a strange look from the Odeon worker!!  Well they are both cities in America and anagrams of each other....cut me some slack!! 

And how come David Oyelowo hasn't been nominated for an Oscar for his superb portrayal of Martin Luther King Jr?  An outrage....

So when feeling under par nothings better than a warming hot chocolate in my Grand Princess cruise mug - a memento from my Caribbean cruise.....a reminder of sunny days, Piper wedding and Long Island Ice Teas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment