Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 287 - Sparrowhawk, Shitta & Dame Edna

So back to work today - the cough has calmed down but my body still feels like it's been taken over by an alien - just a weird sensation!!  Also my hearing has gone strange....as though my ear cavities are blocked up....anything else you wanna throw at me??  

Anyway the day went quickly and I managed to get through in one piece....even though a few clients nearly drove me insane!  There are some right weirdos out there....sorry Kerala, but they are on their way!!!

Where has the evening gone!!? 

Got in and managed to sync my Vodafone and Spotify account - thanks to the helpful girl in the Egypt call center....only been trying since Saturday!!!  But I am back with Premium and can listen to music without those bloody annoying adverts....and its free (well soft of!!)



Then we had Mr Jack Sparrowhawk pop in and assess the kitchen for the work he needs to do - and yep, that is his name!!  Talking of hilarious names, a few days ago Natalie met someone called Divine Shitta!! :-)

Once the kitchen was vacated I cooked us a healthy stir fry which we have just enjoyed while watching the Red Nose GBBO - a very entertaining hour with Lulu, Dame Edna, Patsy and Edina.

Goodnight possums!!

No comments:

Post a Comment