Saturday 28 February 2015

Day 304 - Chums, cuppa & curry!!!

Woke up this morning with a clear head, but that is due to my mature "pint of beer, pint of water" concept - mature, oh dear sounding old.  But last night was such a blast and I have forgotten how great the Compasses is - my original FNC haunt with my pal SPS!! We had a great area, perfect to catch up with the crew and celebrate Josephine's birthday....and the scampi was surprisingly good!!!

Love this shot - the naughty minxes, the dark destroyer and the operator!!!


Scallywags is a funky little venue isn't it?  Met my mate Sarah here for a delightful cuppa and a great catch up. 


After my tea-break I was back in the kitchen to practice my Bhoona for my future "Tree's Boutique Bistro" event....as the Bhoona has been requested by Ellie and I'm up against previous Bhoonas - I have to get it right, no pressure!!!  But do you know what it was delicious....and my Pullao rice was a taste sensation!!  I loved making my own garam masala and curry sauce....my Indian cookery class has definitely paid off!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment