Thursday 5 February 2015

Day 281 - Does plain flour go off!!???

Oh this is going to be a random blog!  So I had no photograph today so what to do?  Head into Royal Victoria Place before Spin and try and get an inspirational shot!

And here it is a photo from Fenwicks escalator! Yep, I'm weird.....it's official!!!!


But my venture into the RVP was an unexpected success!!  I popped into Marks & Spencers on the off chance and my love for the yellow stickered bargains was reignited.  Lunch for tomorrow sorted, it was fate a chicken sandwich with a mayo free dressing.....and a couple of plum & cherry crumbles!!!  I knew I was saving that tin of custard for something....but alas its a fast day!!!


My bosses gave me three large glass containers so before my trip to RVP and Spin I decanted my various packets of flour into the jars.....that's when I noticed the sell by date on the plain flour, best before Jan 2015!  So if any budding Mary Berrys or Paul Hollywoods out there could let me know if I should bin the flour or will it be OK for future tea loaves?

Right off to bed with the last episode of the Legacy...."Godnat"

No comments:

Post a Comment