Tuesday 24 February 2015

Day 300 - 65 to go.....

Well I have made it to blog number 300!!  Only 65 more to go.......already thinking about the finale party on the 30th April....deserves some bubbles and maybe a cake - what do you reckon!!??  Might call it "Blog Off!!!??"

Last night I was brave and without Ms Jack (my dance partner) I headed to Strictly Ballroom on my own...but what could have been a weird experience was thoroughly enjoyable.  Got chatting with all the nice folk and even though I had to share Jemima (the pro dancer) with some old codger - I got a lot of one to one action!!  My Rumba is getting sexy(ish!!)(OK, not really), my Cha Cha Cha's smokin' and as for my Tango - you could cook an egg on it, its so HOT!!! 


Today's shot is Zigi, the office guard dog - patrolling the grounds and keeping a look out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment