Thursday 19 February 2015

Day 295 - Snail & Sparrowhawk

On a fast day you really don't want to open up your salad to find a snail trying to escape the Tupperware container - but as I was so hungry, I removed the little bugger and tucked into my mackerel and prawn salad trying not to think about anything he may have left behind!!!


And today the kitchen work surface has been done - we no longer have a melted surface but now a revitalized cutting and heat proof area....even though during the process it did look like a makeshift lab from Breaking Bad!!!


Good job Mr Jack Sparrowhawk!!

Back to Breaking Bad....sat down after #EELive to watch the last ever episode!!! To discover that I watched it last night thinking I had the finale to go....what a shit ending....get it? Didn't really enjoy season 5, no spoilers for those still watching!!

Got to peel my peppers before bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment