Wednesday 4 February 2015

Day 280 - Knackered!!!!

Right I have absolutely nothing to report, but when I got in and asked Nat what she got upto today....it went a little like this (and these are her words)!!!


7am - Arrived at office (Kings Hill) and collected van

7.10am - After collecting items from container unit, set off for Walderslade

7.45am - Unloaded 21 indoor rowing machines off of van (machines were split in two parts to assist with transportation so 42 items lifted off of van) at Greenacre School. Luckily once off of van the delightful Greenacre team then took the machines into the school. Rowers unloaded, commenced journey to Medway Park, Chatham.

9am - Arrival at Medway Park where today we were holding our County Handball finals with 160 competitors. Registration complete it was time to return the van. So from Chatham to Snodland my journey took me via the petrol station.

11am - Collected from Northgate Vehicle Hire by my colleague Karen who took me back to the office (Kings Hill) so I could get my car.

11.15am - Drove car to Tescos (Leybourne) to get the staff and officials at the Handball their lunch, then to Medway Park for the second time I ventured. This was an easier drive than previous as my Peugeot is a little easier to drive than the 4m wheelbase van!

12pm - arrived back at Medway Park with lunch for the troops. Remained there until the event had finished at 4pm then back to the office!

4.30pm - arrived back in the office unloaded 6 x A-frames and 10 x pop-up banners into the container unit. Got to desk about 4.45pm. Stayed there until Wayne the security guard at 6.30pm gave out his usual 20 minute warning until office closure, I left 19 minutes and 50 seconds later . . . 

So just to recap today my travels took me to Kings Hill, Walderslade, Chatham, Snodland, Kings Hill, Leybourne, Chatham, Kings Hill . . . .all in a day's work for a Culture and Sports Events Officer!!!!! 😜


I'm back....anyone else exhausted after reading that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment