Tuesday 4 November 2014

Day 189 - Food glorious food!!

Oh my friends know me so well and have given me some fab cookery inspired gifts. I spent a good 15 minutes trying to capture me with the gifts, and this was the best of a bad bunch....yes I know, me and a balloon and a few bits of over-exposed card!!!


Whist sipping Prosecco in the Paris, the Vegas crew presented me with a voucher for an Indian Cookery Course at the Rosemary Shrager's cookery school in the Pantiles. Can't wait, booked into a day course in February!!!!  Bless Solange, she is coming for the lunch after the lesson....she has to pay for the privilege and I would have cooked it!!!!  Ha ha ha, have your imodium ready!!!!

Then yesterday I received a spicy package through the post, no nothing naughty....but my second Indian cookery present!

The Hellingly Pipers have bought me a six month spicebox....every month I get a pack of spices to cook a tasty dish!!! How cool....this time next year I could be the new Rick Stein!!!

The food theme continued tonight with a delicious meal at Don Giovanni, it is so good there...but could mum finish her tiramisu?


Silly question.....of course she did, and I helped :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment