Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 213 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly!

Firstly the good:

A lovely Friday evening was had with Anne, Dave and Melissa.  A tasty three course feast was served - delicious brie, cranberry and hazelnut (I think!!) wrapped in pastry, followed by a fabulous veggie lasagne and finished with a naughty but nice chocolate tart!!  The girl did good :-)

Great company and enjoyable banter, we discovered that Dave has an incredible memory for trivia and he still could remember all the answers to the picture quiz at the 90's party....actually except 1996!!! 

We also discovered that Dave, Anne and Melissa have a very similar taste in music - credible and cool artists!!!  Their favourite concerts included Coldplay, 30 Seconds To Mars and Kings of Leon.....my contribution was P!nk and Kylie!!!  Oh well, takes all sorts.

Then came the bad:


We started talking what we were watching on TV, and I left the dinner party with the entire box-set of Breaking Bad.

I had every intention of going to the gym this afternoon but I'm hooked - 3 back to back episodes!!  Loving it....the challenge set by Dave was to finish all 5 seasons by Christmas!!!  Challenge accepted.

But I did have time to pop to Sainsburys and Homebase, where I bought some cacti and saw this orchid - this is where today's Ugly element comes in.....it is so unnatural....


Right time for part of Episode 4 of BB before I head to the Bromley mansion for a party....little bit of Strictly, X-factor, Music Quiz and a glass or two of Prosecco!!!  Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment