Tuesday 11 November 2014

Day 195 - Back & Big Sur Blues!

Three weeks ago today I was on the scenic Route 1....The Big Sur!!!  Blue skies, tumultuous waves and sharing it with my three graces....

Today my back is killing me, work was messy and I have the Big Sur Blues!! #TediousTuesday


So here are some shots from three weeks ago, how cool is the surf and waves!!  Never seen anything like it.....so wild and untamed. Slowly getting through my 3000+ holiday photos, and I must say at first glance I'm pleased.....I think I'm finally getting used to my camera's features and settings!  I might be finally blossoming into a technical photographer....watch out Ansel Adams!!! 


This shot of an elephant seal has put a smile on my face, reminds me of my moment of rebellion in the States and the little encounter with the Sur Sheriff!!! 🌊🔫💰🚷


I have foam rollered my back and it has eased, the red party playlist is complete and I know its is only Tuesday but I fancy a Disaranno on the rocks!!! Cheerio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment