Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 192 - Curry Night!!!

........or not!!!!

Bought my aubergines, green chilies and cumin powder all ready for my curry experimental night!!! Then I met Sarah in Fuggles, had a few beers and thought sod it!!! Can't cook a feast with Strictly on, gotta see Judi strut her stuff 💃👯

So dinner was a bagel with peanut butter and a delicious bottle of Primitivo!! So wrong, but oh so right.....

Photo of the day is a bit of a cheat as it is some shots from last night, but to be fair I only found them this morning....so sort of counts in my eyes!

So here are some more photos of the Pope-Treloars new editions.......



Tomorrow will now be curry night, and Nat and Dan have agreed to be my guinea pigs....good luck guys!!!! Pop back tomorrow to see how the curryfest went.....


No comments:

Post a Comment