Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day 196 - Strada's Speck

Oh my god it's back and better than ever!! No I'm not talking about the line up for I'm A Celebrity (which is the worst ever)....I'm referring to Strada's Rigatoni Speck.  

After a long unecessary hiatus Strada have brought this delicious dish back, better than ever with a new twist - gone is the Gorgonzola sauce and replaced by Dolcelatte.  Iveta our regular friendly Strada waitress shared our excitement about the return of our beloved dish!


So calorific but so tasty....

Today I had my over 40 MOT, and thankfully got a gold star from the nurse! She did say that my BMI indicates that I should weigh a little less....oh come on, I've done really well don't say that!  And then we discussed alcohol units, that's always a tad embarrassing.  So I left the surgery thinking I need to cut back on alcohol.

5 minutes later I left Tescos with grapes and four bottles of Prosecco.....well, buy four bottles and get 25% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment