Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 193 - Bewl

Couldn't get of bed this morning, not often that I lay in my pit till 10 - and today was really not the day to do it!  I had to be in Wadhurst by 11.....did I make it?

Of course I did - between 10 & 11 I showered, made scrambled eggs, hoovered the flat and was at Norma's front door ready for walking at 10:58!!!! Well, I was impressed.


Oh my goodness what a fabulous day, November the 9th and I was walking Bewl in my t-shirt.  If I knew on a winter's morning I would be taking off my jumper I wouldn't have worn my slightly too tight Vegas t-shirt.....lucky I did Pilates yesterday and my core was well and truly connected.....as there was definitely no margin for error on the belly front!!

After a bit of walking Norma and I stopped for a well earned latte at Beals Barn, and a tasty sausage roll!! Even saw a confused butterfly, sorry mate it's not spring.....


Bewl is such a beautiful place, and I don't visit it nearly enough.  Auntie and I did go a bit off piste today.....but we always seem to!!!!!!  We often find ourselves in fields with no obvious path, no footpath signs or any visable gates!  Today we had to battle through prickly foliage and swamp like conditions to get ourselves back on track....but when you get views like below its so worth it!!!


Bring on the coastal walk that we have been saying we will do for years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment