Monday 24 November 2014

Day 208 - "Time for a change"

A new week, a new attitude, a new gym....oh, and a new barnet!!

So I have decided to spice up my fitness regime.....I am saying goodbye to Nuffield!!!  Well not immediately as my membership wont expire until New Year's Eve but come January 1st I will be an LA Fitnesser.....


I know some of you will be thinking he said he would never go back to LA, and I have even surprised myself!!!  But I had a tour round on Saturday and it does look good in there now.  New equipment, huge spin room (with spin most nights) and it even has a bigger TRX!!

I seriously cannot cope with the Industrial Estate anymore, the traffic congestion is just ridiculous - a five minute drive can sometimes take twenty minutes or longer....its not just that but I feel stale, low in motivation and a new gym chapter is exciting and just what is needed.

So bring it on!!

A mention to one of my cat-sitting girls, the lovely Portia.  She died last Tuesday, bless her - she was gorgeous and lived to a great age.  




No comments:

Post a Comment