Saturday 22 November 2014

Day 206 - Write Off!!!

It's not often that a night out leaves me resigned to the sofa the next day....but the Rusthall outing did me in big time!!!

Somehow made it to Cote for the 9am breakfast rendezvous with the parents, but after the bacon baguette and latte there was just one place I was gonna spend the rest of the day!! Sofa....


The poor sofa has a tree-arse imprint, but I have spent the day very productively sorting out USA photos and catching up on hours of TV.  

Just before 7 I left the flat for dinner at the Camden Quarter, with the Pope-Treloars and the lovely Liz & Emma!  Never been to this restaurant, but will deffo return as it was really good!!


So wrong that the best I felt all day was after half a pint of lager, hair of the dog...

Then it was back to the boys for an X-factor catch up - Whitney, Elton and a very messed up Pharaoh!!!  

How cute is Charlie?


Night all!!  Don't worry going to bed sober!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment