Wednesday 1 April 2015

Day 336 - BLOG OFF!!!

The blog today includes an invite!!  An invite to what I hear you ask? 

Well a month today "The 365 Instagram Journey" will be over, and I am having a "Blog Off" party at number 5 Jackwood to celebrate!!

As the flat is on the bijou side I have to restrict the guest list to 15!!!  As Natalie has given me so much blog content it only seems right for Little Miss Sunshine to attend (and of course she does live here too)....and I suppose I'd better rock up!!

So if anyone is free on Friday 1st May from 7:30 please join me and let me know on the comment section under this blog - if you need any persuasion I will have 6 of these chilling: 


Strictly limited numbers so if your too late - no entry, no glass of Asda special Prosecco!!  Join me to Blog Off in style, you know it makes sense!!

If you fancy bringing a bottle, don't be shy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment