Monday 13 April 2015

Day 348 - Pale Ale!

It's time for that Monday blog....what to say!?

Same old, same old!

Usual manic Monday at Kerala - my mind still full of possible client itineraries!

Fasting and fecking starving, fantasising about my breakfast of scrambled eggs on bagel and latte already!! That thought just prompted a stomach rumble!!

Struggled through Sarah's spin, and now all shaved and showered ready for two hours of brain crippling ballroom....will I remember the steps? 

So what photo? I have chosen my Pale Ale shot from yesterday. My Dad did tell me that one day my lager taste buds will be tempted to the ale side....Dad knows best....I like it!!! Great another type of booze I enjoy, no helping me!!


Do you like how the boat is sailing in the bubbles...time to stop writing!!! Just weird!

Right my tango taxi is here, "Keep Dancing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment