Friday 10 April 2015

Day 345 - Solitary Confinement

It is 20:57 and I haven't seen a soul for 24 hours....and as I am staying at work (or as I like to call it my country retreat) by the time I see Natalie at the flat tomorrow lunchtime I will have been on my own for 36 hours....and that is seriously dangerous!!!!



Finishing work and nipping downstairs for a glass of LA Cuvée 2013 Reservee is a delight, and I might roll out of bed tomorrow morning and open the office in my PJ's!!

So instead of spending my Friday in a pub, I am sitting here in my lounge pants with lemon chicken, red wine....all in my palatial living room....I quite like it!!!!

Luckily I'm in a happy mood as that episode of Enders was downright miserable...."Fly me to the moon".....I would prefer "Fly me to the red wine bottle"....Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment