Thursday 30 April 2015

Day 365 - The Last One......

My 365 journey has come to an end
My challenge, my shadow, my friend
Will I miss you?
What will I do?
No post to write, design or amend.

Which photo to use?
Another one of booze!!
A drunken night
A photographic fright
Oh, how did I choose!?

365 full of memories and fun
So much this year I have done
Pismo sunset
Vegas Roulette
But my fortune wasn’t won.

There’ve been brides and groom
Plenty of va va voom
BBQ snogging
And plenty of dogging
And my new love, ballroom.

I wandered through Paris
Compared Gollum to Harris.
Solange's Geocaching,
Salcombe was smashing!
Did I ever embarrass!!?

It’s been a wicked ride
At times my brain got fried
Writer’s block, self-doubt
Boring at times it felt
But a feat worthy of pride.

A shout out to my crew
An amazing few
Sol my number one
A toast to you hun!
And so…onto something new.

Time to leave the page
Open the doors to this cage
Spread my wings
See what life brings
I can guarantee it won’t be beige!

Tree – 30 April 2015


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye Tree blog - you made me smile x

    ReplyDelete