Thursday 9 April 2015

Day 344 - Drum & Monkey!

Solange I blame you completely....

Instead of a relaxing lunchtime in front of the TV, I decided to head off with my phone's GPS to track down a cache that is in my work's lane...

I had tried before a few weeks ago but failed.....so I started again!! First there was a riddle to solve about an old pub that used to be in the lane called the Drum & Monkey.....this then gave me the coordinates of the blasted cache and off trekked my alias WombatTree....with his zombie sidekick!!!


On arrival at the spot I stood for 15 minutes staring at a hedge!!!  Getting dejected and a tad angry I decided to look on the other side of the lane....and if by magic there it was in a camouflage bag!!

The excitement!!!!! 

However the local residents and farmers have probably circulated CCTV footage of a strange looking individual with a Zombie Troll staring at a hedge.....what must I have looked like to the muggles!!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment