Tuesday 21 April 2015

Day 356 - Sunshine, Sea, Shorts & Shires Part 1

So to my sunny Sunday by the sea with the Brighton Belles!!  Part 1...as it was a pretty full few hours!!

Just after 2 myself, M to the Tiffin (as Nat calls her), Emma-Jayne and Cathy rendezvoused on the side of a busy road in Brighton - then we wandered to find the venue for the evenings musical event!!  The main reason we were there was to see The Shires in concert - to my excitement as we walked past the venue Crissie from the band was standing outside, I got a photo from a distance but was too shy to go say hello!!


We then wandered along Madeira Drive and found ourselves amidst a vintage Austin Owner's Club gathering - fab old cars, people in throwback attire and a wandering band!!

Shortly afterwards I got married to my school sweetheart on Brighton pier - it was very romantic and emotional and not at all tacky.....the bridesmaids looked stunning as Pamela Anderson and a spiky haired drowning guy!! And there we are on honeymoon.....


After the silliness on the pier I carried on with the childish behavior, sorry!!  But I was so pleased with my photo bomb....poor Emma posing for a lovely shot - and in the background is "Silly Tree"....but what a perfect bomb :-)

Tomorrow night, would Emma like the vegetarian cuisine?? And did The Shires deliver!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment