Saturday 25 April 2015

Day 360 - Vegas & Vinyl

Ok, I know it's late but I've been making my ballroom debut on the tea dance circuit....yeah I'm cool. You may mock but it was fecking brilliant and we had a blast....more to follow in tomorrow's blog.

So back to today/yesterday....

How is it possible that six months ago today I was in Vegas celebrating my 40th....at about this time I was sitting in a lush restaurant overlooking Bellagio's fountain in a ridiculous birthday hat (which I adore, and Kylie is still wearing!!)....with the wicked Latino street party under the Brooklyn Bridge about to commence!!!  Great memories.....but six months ago???


So back to last night and we had such a lovely evening with the Goldings....Nat made a very impressive sleigh in the Frozen etchasketch!! She also knows exactly how to keep Chloe & Riley entertained....which is great so I can sit down and drink my beer :-)  

After pizza and bedtime for the kids, we listened to some cracking throwback tunes on good old vinyl....I particularly liked Dancefloor Jazz!! We are already planning a vinyl night....what have they let themselves in for - The Kids From Fame, The Locomotion & Bucks Fizz.....ha ha, bring it on!!!

See you seen Goldings, always a blast :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment