Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day 342 - Carnage!!

Easter Sunday....Part 3: The after party!!

This post has taken longer to compose than I thought, due to the 70 photos I took at the flat on Sunday evening.....70 blurred crazy dancing, rabbit themed images!!!!  Oh, which drunken photos to choose for today's blog.....!!?

With two things on our mind "more beer" and "Carrie Underwood" myself and Dickie wandered back to Jackwood.....on arrival the Carrie playlist commenced and we were soon joined by Nat, Darren and Dan!


I have so many classic photos, some of which might have to make an appearance one day. 

On Monday morning I noticed Bugs red ribbon had been ripped off....and I was determined to get to the bottom of this brutal crime!  Studying my photographic evidence I came to this conclusion!


The crime was committed between 23:29 and 23:32 - and the second part of the collage above shows the culprit revelling in his dastardly deed.  Dickies in big trouble 😈🔫🔪

No comments:

Post a Comment