Wednesday 15 April 2015

Day 350 - Marathon Memoirs!!

Three years ago today I was knackered, legs wouldn't work and my nipples were a tad sore!!  But I had just achieved my biggest challenge - my first (and most definitely) my last Marathon!!

Seriously three years ago - where has that time gone!!?

What a day though, an experience that I wouldn't have wanted to miss for the world!!  But 4 hours 32.....that 2 minutes is just so gutting for a competitive person like me.  Entering my first marathon I had no idea what time I could realistically achieve, so just missing out on under 4 hours 30 is so annoying - especially as I had to queue for 6 minutes for a frustrating call of nature....if only Chris's Imodium had kicked in earlier!!


My support camp was wicked - my two personal trainers (Clive & Dick) and Gary's Girls!!

Go Tree Go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment