Monday 27 April 2015

Day 363 - A day in the life....

....of Tree!!

So with only three entries left something different today....follow my day, let's see where this Tuesday goes!!! I will update throughout the day!

7:01 - Taylor Swift's angelic tones have announced the start of the day, and right on queue the tea lady appears....my lamp needs a good clean, sorry about the dust!

7:59 - after a fast day I do enjoy a peanut butter bagel and hazelnut latte...but not so sure about the Walking Dead zombie backdrop!!!


08:55 - More coffee time...drove to work with the harmonies of the Dixie Chicks!! Only one eventful encounter with a maroon fiesta pulling out in front of me on the A21...silly old codger received some verbal and a hand gesture!!! And calm.....

09:36 - Good old Ken Bruce... Yep, officially old :-)

09:57 - I have had enough today and it isn't even 10:00 - one penny pinching client (book somewhere else then) and another client wanting a free upgrade.....NO!!!!

10:46 - I failed at Ken's Popmaster Quiz...pathetic performance today: 12 out of 39 and then 9 in round two!!  Then name 3 songs by Blue in 10 seconds!!!  Pass.....

10:59 - "Statelines" by The Shires on Radio 2 :-)  "Like when you roll your eyes like a cool New Yorker, Driving across the Mason Dixon line"

11:14 - Jemima at Ballroom makes a fab cake, but on a Monday I'm fasting - so I stole a piece last night....delicious!!

13:18 - Sorry Carl!! I'm back, had a busy few hours with demanding clients!!! Lunch is on the horizon but need some of my grazebox to keep me going!! Love the herby bread basket!!!


13:37 - Time for my very uninspiring fish salad accompanied by another dose of zombie massacre in The Walking Dead.....

14:28 - What is wrong with my clients today - they are horrible....and just plain ignorant.  They are driving me mad....Solange I wish it was all just eating and drinking :-)

15:32 - Early cup of tea...it does read a bit like a food and drink diary doesn't it!!?  Give me a break though I did fast yesterday!

15:43 - DJ Tree in the KC office - I have been asked to put some music on....lets blast a medley of The Shires & Dixie Chicks!!  Perfect...

16:29 - This is a tricky itinerary...where shall I send them? #decisions

17:24 - That's it I'm shutting down - complicated itinerary sent, stroppy customer sorted and food run out...so heading off to Parents & Pilates....

18:12 - I've arrived at Dewhurst and Mum refused a selfie, why?  Was it the cap? This is a preview of me in about 20 years, like something out of Last Of The Summer Wine!!!



18:50 - Well this beats my usual beans on toast...Mama's Spag Bol!! My only concern is that it might repeat on me during Pilates!!!!

19:29 - let's go work this core!!! 

21:45 - I'm in, Pilates was great - helps having the best Pilates teacher in the land...now lounging in bed with catch up TV and a Disaronno on the rocks. Night all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment