Monday 19 May 2014

Day 19 - The Titanic Trail

The five remaing Wolton wedding attendees wanted to stop somewhere on the way back from the New Forest wedding adventure, so we decided on Southampton!

I won't lie to you, not an appealing place - sorry if I have offended anyone and if I have lost a few hundred readers so be it (yeah right!).

There was one nice street with places named after the Titanic era and we saw an old hotel where Titanic passengers stayed the night before the doomed departure.  But my highlight was my latte and bacon sandwich in the lovely No:4 coffee and wine bar....


It was a shame the Southampton Titanic Trail wasn't a scenic splendour - but look at Dazzle in his element with his nautical love!!

"Near, far, wherever you are......"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment