Sunday 4 May 2014

Day 4 - Well, never saw this coming.....



Aren't BBQ's fun!? Food and drink flow and the fun unfolds....

Been a manic day with crumblegate part 2 - but after Fridays disaster I learnt to add a bit more flour and oats....take two has received rave reviews at the BBQ and looked much better :-)

Also made the tree speciality a banana, cardamom and cranberry tea loaf ready for Mondays BBQ at the Pipers!  Fitted in a gym visit and all before 12.....bloody hell by 1 I was ready for that pint at the Cross Keys!  That pub actually has a really nice pub garden.

Had a brilliant afternoon in the Punter-Stone garden where the Prosecco flowed freely and the Fuller's fodder was cooked to perfection - tasted really good, but my bangers got mixed with the others!!! Had a slight melt down, as I reviewing my meat.....but Sarah convinced me I was eating the right ones! The sausages tasted delicious, but I don't know if I was eating a rogue banger.......

Once the food was consumed kissing comparisons started - but followers I can't reveal any reviews....what happened in Sheffield Road stays in Sheffield Road!  But as the photo shows anything is possible......

Time to go when everyone starts singing Ging Gang Gooli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment