Thursday 8 May 2014

Day 8 - What is with all this traffic?

The Tunbridge Wells traffic seems to be getting worse by the day.

My commute to work is painless compared to those who travel up to London, I don't have to fight for a seat on the train but I do have to battle along Pembury Road.

It never used to be this bad, but ever since they added those traffic lights at Hall's Hole Road it has affected the traffic's flow.....I would like to have a chat with whichever Muppet suggested that idea!

And don't get me started on St John's Road and Southborough!!!


Yesterday, if Pembury Road was not bad enough to contend with - why not do some road works near Lamberhurst which caused a tail back on the A21.....as shown on my photo!  Thank the lord for sunny on my rear view mirror as it kept me calm as did my new song obsession Molly's "Children of the Universe" - isn't it good? Gonna win Eurovision, I can feel it! No NIL points this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment