Sunday 25 May 2014

Day 25 - dogging with a difference :-)

Day 520 of the Punter-Stone's celebrations.....well it feels that way to my liver!!!

BBQ at the Grinhams, lovely afternoon with great company and tasty fodder!

On the way to the BBQ I spent an hour wandering High Brooms looking for a skateboarding park, why you may be thinking! Can you really see Tree whizzing along with knee pads and a helmet? Well, Martin my new BFF (no Lisa it's not best f*cking friend! really) is a skateboarding demon and has suggested an FNC of skateboarding and beer! Genius, bring it on! So I was trying to locate the venue, but with no success - so if anyone knows where it is please let me know.

The trek was made more of a challenge as I was carrying a bottle of limited edition blackberry and elderflower Pimms and a large bottle of diet lemonade in my rucksack to the BBQ - it was like some sort of orienteering challenge.....the Pimms was delicious and all gone!


Here is me, the blushing bride, Hilda and retard Ronnie! Ronnie is the one I'm holding, and before I get stick Ronnie's owners calls him that as he is a tad simple....I think he is cool!  Sorry about the balls on show!

Another laugh a minute afternoon with the Punter-Stones, Sagas and Lindsey!  And the Chihuahuas.

No comments:

Post a Comment