Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 20 - TRX and the Pilates Queen!

I have taken the days off work between wedding 1 and wedding 2 and today has been a very active day in the fitness field!

This morning I did spin followed by the TRX machine!  TRX is a piece of gym equipment that is excellent and I can really feel the benefits.  You use your own body weight to help with muscle gain and core strength.  I have been using the equipment for about three months and I am really pleased with the improvement in my muscle definition in my arms and upper body!  Give it a go....


I was asked by Pilates Queen - Jen Piper, to photograph her in all her glory....performing Pilates that is!!  She has just launched a Facebook page called Jen4pilates to promote her Pilates classes and wanted a few shots to enhance the page.  So tonight I did an hours class and then got snapping....the light wasn't great but I hope she can use some of the images! Jen if your not happy with my amateur offerings, I will do a re-shoot on a sunnier evening!

"Take Pilates into the rest of your day" :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment