Monday 26 May 2014

Day 26 - Three Village Idiots

Oh the tiredness.....on the sofa waiting for Britain's Got Talent first live semi final!!

My 10 days off are nearly over but I really need a holiday....it didn't help last night that when I got in from the Grinham's BBQ I was kept awake for hours by the base of some dodgy music generously shared by ropey neighbours - then woke up at 7!!

But I gymed and then enjoyed BBQ 2 at the Carys!!  The rain tried to dampen our BBQ campaign, but with a brolly and determination we were not beaten...

Then we tried to entertain the 2 year old twins James and Oliver - but it didn't really work, look at the state of us!! 


What a wonderful 10 days - two superb and contrastingly amazing weddings, BBQ's, London adventure with Max ..... so back to work for a rest (my liver is so relieved!)....

No comments:

Post a Comment