Friday 22 August 2014

Day 114 - Dark Side!

There's no point not being honest on my blog is there?  So here it is, I have had a f*cking tedious week, apart from a mid-week dinner date with Sezzie P it is has been as dull as dishwater!  Think it is a combination of post-holiday blues, work being quiet and just feeling lethargic and under par!

I'm sitting here feeling a bit vacant - lack of energy and enthusiasm!  Trying to get blog inspiration and my pop/rock chick Kelly Clarkson has just come on and her words suit my mood and temperament perfectly, how did she know!?


"everybody's got a dark side
do you love me?
can you love mine?
nobody's a picture perfect
but we're worth it
you know that we're worth it
will you love me?
even with my dark side?"

So that inspired me to cheer the f*ck up, poor a G+T, pop open some crisps and clean the lounge coffee table!

So the dark side......tempted?  No thanks Vader I ain't joining you!  I have people to see tonight and gotta strut my Luau tomorrow night!


So my montage is some shots from my Star Wars exhibition in Paris last Friday, and also showing that even the dark side can Luau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment