Friday 1 August 2014

Day 93 - The Weak Willow

Woke up in a right old state.....

Maybe it was that last Cobra beer (I shouldn't of had!), the lack of sleep in my sauna of a room, being woken up on the wrong side of dawn or the never ending digesting lamb curry!?

Today has been a right old struggle and I even had to cry off tonight's drink in the Pantiles! So I am sitting here on the sofa enjoying the Commonwealth Games and a cheeky G+T!  It is Friday after all and I can't have a cuppa, just wrong....

My montage photo was from Jazz night....


Smiley Riley, Nat in teaching mode, night over the bandstand and triple trouble!

Don't worry Sarah & Emma, I maybe like a weak willow today but the crumble is done and Prosecco is chilling! #BBQ

The awesome Oak will be back on form tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment