Monday 25 August 2014

Day 117 - Bank Holidays!

Slept so well, not surprised after the immense weekends events!

I had to counteract the over-indulgence so headed to the gym for the 9:30 spin class, god it was hard....but Jane's class had Kylie & Katy Perry on the playlist so this cheesy pop fan was spinning around!!!

Then we saw the Garners, a gorgeous foursome - they are always so welcoming and I helped Noah in the kitchen!


My day didn't pause so after a delicious chicken roast (thank you Ryan) I headed for coffee and cake at Ismail with my Pilates pal Michele...great to catch up and hopefully my tips on Peru will help with their holiday planning! All that talk of Peru makes me wanna go back to Cusco......  

Then it was time to celebrate with the newly engaged duo of Mark & Ellie....Rome & Romance!  Love is in the air, so lovely to see....and here is the ring!


Now in and catching up on the finale of the Honourable Woman, it is very good - but I'm a tad simple and really have no idea what's going on....bit too intelligent for me!  Oh well.....

....thank you Solange & Lisa, I will be doing the icy challenge tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment