Saturday 30 August 2014

Day 122 - Weights, Wandering and Waldorf!

My day started with a weights lesson with MAK - "Mr Arm Killer" aka Mark Anthony King!  It's time to bulk up, so under the tutorage of Mr Biceps himself I started pumping iron! Hilarious moment - Mark said "We are going to start you on 22kg!" ..... So I dragged the weights to the bench, got on and actually could not lift them at all - went back for 12kg!!!! Wimp or what!?  Watch this space and my triceps....


Then it was off to the capital with ma and pa!  For a birthday pressie I booked a table at the Hommage Restaurant at the Waldorf!  Posh, but don't worry I had an offer!!

But before the dinner we walked over Tower Bridge to see the poppies at the Tower of London, which were stunning!  We then walked through Borough Market and stopped at the Swan at the Globe for a beverage, the Saxon Lager was most welcome!

A brief visit to the Southbank and as the clouds darkened we headed to the Waldorf. More on that little delight another day...


Now on the 19:30 train for an X-factor date at the Grinhams....but the start of X means the summer is nearly done and winter is rapidly descending!

I do love a trip to London and good fodder!

No comments:

Post a Comment