Monday 4 August 2014

Day 96 - I couldn't beelieve it!!

Chatting on the train yesterday and Solange threw "Disco Bees" into the conversation!!! 

We had to pause the conversation and asked her to rewind....we then learnt about this new app game called Disco Bees....a bee themed candy crush I think!?


....I was not tempted by the honey gatherers, but Dicky couldn't resist and it wasn't long before he had ninja bees whizzing across his Samsung!  Don't ask as you could get sucked into a dangerous world!

I know how dangerously obsessive these games get as I was dragged into the world of Hay Day, and only strong will power saved my sanity and I closed WombatTree's farm for good. Oh and I was getting bored of making chicken feed!

So Solange and Dicky beehave and bee careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment