Tuesday 26 August 2014

Day 118 - Ice Ice Baby!

So a usual Tuesday evening involves the spin bike, TRX machine and a bit of body balance.....but this was a Tuesday night with a difference!

Firstly thanks to my pals (ummmm, re-assessing that word) Lisa and Solange I was set the ALS Ice bucket challenge....so I thought two nominations deserves a bit of clothing effort and decided on a white shirt, hedgehog tie and a blazer combo.....finished off nicely with my funky Caribbean shorts from the Luau party! A good look I thought.

So with my two glamourous assistants Natalie and Claire I did the deed, not too bad really but quite traumatised by my dappy voice on camera.....seriously traumatised and will be miming from now on!  Britney I'm with you......


After a warm up in the shower and a quick descaling of my Tassimo, myself and Natalie ventured down to Pizza Express for an evening with Retro Rosie and the birthday boy Marcin.....and not forgetting the Pope-Treloars and Mr Carl S-R! 

A lovely meal was had and Rosie is taking me and Nat to the Tower of London....I'm not sure if that's because we need to be locked up in a secure fortress!  

Tomorrow night no time for Pilates, I'm off to London to see the Queen of Kaiya House :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment