Saturday 6 September 2014

Day 129 - Out with the old....

The Dark Destroyer has gone and replaced by the Silver Fox, yep the Vauxhall Astra is no more!  

I am now whizzing round Tunbridge Wells in a shiny silver Fiat 500, very smart it is - it has this cut out feature when you are at junctions!  Just have to get used to that and the weird positioning of the gear stick!  But most importantly I can play my I-pod and adjust the volume from the steering wheel!


Today has been a struggle, been in a red wine haze all day.....just been to the gym and if I had licked my sweat (which I didn't) I am sure it would have tasted of Rioja!  But no time to rest my liver, as I'm now off for a Spanish themed evening at Solanges.....Paella & Sangria!!!!  Buenas noches.

This also arrived today.....


Bloody cheek, I'm not 40 for 49 days........how rude!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment