Tuesday 9 September 2014

Day 132 - Here come the reds...

...don't panic people I am not referring to Manchester United but the excitement of my Naked Wine delivery.

Naked Wine....No I'm not sipping vin rouge in my birthday suit (I hear huge sighs of relief). It is an online wine retailer who fund independent winemakers from around the world, in return for exclusive wines at wholesale prices.

So my delivery included 14 bottles of red to taste over the next few.....months!!


My wines are quite global -
  • 3 Merlots (USA, Argentina and South Africa)
  • 2 Rioja (Spain)
  • 1 Malbec (Argentina)
  • 2 Cabernet Sauvignon (Australia and Chile)
  • 1 Primitivo di Puglia (Italy)
  • 1 Garnacha (Spain)
  • 2 Montaria (Portugal)
  • 1 Minervois (France)
  • 1 Priorat (Spain)

So the big decision will be which vintage first.....



No comments:

Post a Comment