Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 150 - Orchid House

We've got a mini Kew Gardens going on at Jackwood.....our orchids are a triumph!  


Funny Saturday.....work really eats into the day and it felt almost over before it had begun!  But it's my last Saturday of work for ages, as the bosses are back on Wednesday!  I love being busy at work but being in sole charge for three weeks has taken its toll!  Feel empty, flat and all I can think about is India - even in my relaxation during body balance I was planning an itinerary! But in two weeks I am well and truly escaping......across the Atlantic!

My travel documents arrived today which makes the whole trip feel real :-)

I spent a few hours with James and Riley getting some music for the red party....the playlist is ready people!  Red balloons ordered and now I just need some red attire!  Don't forget yours!!!

Then my evening plans got cancelled and I have ended up with a M&S meal for two....well, meal for me (glutton) and a Strictly/X-factor medley....Strictly, underwhelmed - a lot of shite and so are the boys on X!  Except the Italian pug fan...he has a wicked voice!  So has Paul.....the rest, send um home now!

Right betting go find my Squash racket, that should be interesting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment