Wednesday 10 September 2014

Day 133 - "Before I Go To Sleep"

A day of solitude, friends and deep volcanic anger!!!!

Going to rant first, Jackwood parking is turning into a complete arse!  So Wharf House (housing association) have gone permit.....us Jackwooders have not!!!!  Yet that is, we should hopefully soon!  So they can still park in our spaces but if we park in theirs we can get a ticket!  Both Nat and me could not find spaces anyway in the vicinity - Nat ended up at Camden Road and I finally found a space on Tunnel Road!!!!  Tree rage!

Let's move on......

Work was weird today!  No bosses, no dogs and no builders - odd, very quiet.  Apart from mum calling and a few clients I hardly spoke to a soul for 9 hours!

In the gym Mark set to work improving my shoulders with some dumbbell and kettlebell lifting - if they ache anything like my last workout with the Irish Destroyer I might cry.....

My solitary confinement continued after my gym session with a meal for one at Croma - fab duck salad and a cheeky glass of house red!  Not fasting today so I thought what the heck!


Met Nat, Richard, Darren and Sarah in the Odeon foyer for Orange Wednesday!  So what did I think of "Before I Go To Sleep"....Nicole Kidman's latest offering!?

Synopsis....."This psychological thriller is based on the worldwide best-selling novel about a woman who wakes up every day remembering nothing - the result of a traumatic accident in her past - until one day, new terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her..."

3.5 out of 5 - good but not great! It was a better book, but then most movies that are based on best sellers are anti-climatic!  Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong were all very good, can't fault them but it lost something in the translation from paper to the big screen!  

I hope I can remember in the morning as I will never be able to find my new Fiat 500 otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment