Sunday 7 September 2014

Day 130 - Flight of the bumble bee...

I'm early today, but just off out for an afternoon of Strada and Natalie's "Cultural Celebration"....

The Cultural Celebration is like a children's version of BGT and X-Factor all rolled into one, we have celeb judges as well....I have been reliably informed that our seats are close to the judges - so I could be mingling with Craig Revel Horwood and Kaddy Lee-Preston this afternoon!   

My photo today is of a bumble bee in flight....just happened to catch it at the right moment.



Last night was a super sangria fuelled evening....thanks Solange for a fab paella and a thoroughly enjoyable time!  I hope you finished the marinated apples?  Below is a Solange medley, paella and stair artwork.......



No comments:

Post a Comment